As one of the biggest Halloween Stores in Los Angeles, we are always looking to add new talent to our amazing customer service team.
The following Job Opportunities are available:
– Assistant Store Managers (Helping with day to day operations)
– Store Merchandisers (stocking costumes etc)
– Sales Team Members (helping clients identify their needs)
– Store Set up Team Members
If working in a fun environment is something you prefer, we are looking for individuals who like to shine.
- Adhere to our stores team member rules and procedures.
- Understanding our sales program and the importance of helping customers find what costumes they need
- Greeting customers as they enter our costume stores.
- Learning our stores selection of costumes and accessories in order to help assist customers with their needs
- Upselling items to customers to complement their costume selections to add additional sales in reaching our store costume goals.
- Adding to our fun environment by joining our team members and operations team as well as our vendors in a cooperative employee. Great listening skills and working relationship with supervisors.
- Following all rules for our stores merchandising floor plans and store set up.
- Bringing high energy work ethic and great communication skills to our day to day experiences.
- Qualified candidates who have at least a year of sales experience and a strong retail background
- To apply for a position at Glendale Halloween, please send your resume to HalloweenTimeLA@gmail.com
Thank you for your application.